James Ingram is one of the many balladeers I love listening to. He is known for his heartfelt rendition of various love songs that people of all walks of life can relate to. Seldom I hear him sings Christmas song. But look what I’ve found – a Youtube video of James Ingram singing The First Noel. Sadly, the version of this song is incomplete but since it’s James Ingram who is singing… I still feel the song. I so love it!
You may have been too busy to spend quality time with your loved ones. This must be bothering you for a long time now. You will notice that time passes by too quickly for you that you have lost a lot of chances to make it up to them. Whenever there are special gatherings, you might be always in a rush or too busy to attend. These things bother them too. You might be wondering how you could make it up to them.
Here is the answer. Give them the time they need. When you give them time make sure it is something special that they could remember for a long time.
The best way to mingle with anyone is through music. Some may not seem to like singing but this can ease the feeling of stress for a minute there. This works every time a person needs a time out. And when a song is played that is familiar, everybody just starts singing with it.
Getting this Magic Sing karaoke to work is the perfect gift you can share with your family and friends. You don’t have to worry on how to make them happy anymore because the minute you plug and play it, this will start all the fun you can dream of having again.
Just recently, www.magicsing.org has been redesigned and relaunched as a community website for magic sing users. It has forums, blogs, special groups and shopping pages where users and even anonymous visitors can utilize. It’s rare these days that community like this is given with such a priority. Kudos to the management of www.magicsing.org.
The community is currently accepting new members… Register to the newest magic sing community today!
They say that fathers are the most under appreciated individuals. But today is their day so we are dedicating it to the greatest man in our lives. Here are some notable quotes that you can live by. Happy Father’s Day to all Dads out there!
• ‘Honour thy father and thy mother’ stands written among the three laws of most revered righteousness.” — Aeschylus
• “Father asked us what was God’s noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are.” — Louisa May Alcott
• “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” — Alexander the Great
• “Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed to do…but she’s certain that her boy will never get as great a wife as his father did.” — Anonymous
• “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.” — Enid Bagnold
• “If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right.” — Bill Cosby
• “A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.” — Bill Cosby
• “Be kind to thy father, for when thou wert young, Who loved thee so fondly as he? He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, And joined in thy innocent glee.” — Margaret Courtney
• “I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.” — Mario Cuomo
• “I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.” — Mario Cuomo
I believe that Facebook is for ordinary people and I must say that Twitter are for the stars. Even though ordinary people has all the right and means to use Twitter, only the stars has the most sounding tweets that every people would want to follow. If you are using this technology and would want to reach the stars and be updated about their lives, here’s the list of music artists with their legitimate twitter accounts.
Lady Gaga – ladygaga
Kanye West – kanyewest
Rihanna – rihanna
Taylor Swift -taylorswift13
Nick Carter – nickcarter
Britney – britneyspears
Chris Brown – chrisbrown
Adam Lambert – adamlambert
David Cook – thedavidcook
Sean ‘Diddy’ – iamdiddy
Justin Timberlake – jtimberlake
Lea Michele – msleamichele
more to come…